Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This post is going to be as blatant as it can ever be.

I honestly am afraid of you leaving.
I never once thought that I would be with someone like you. I never thought that of all places I'd meet you at a place where barely 100 people would go to on a normal day. I honestly never thought that this would happen to me.

Even though things can be rough at times, my heart still knows its place.
Sometimes, I wish that we could just be us and not care about anything, or anyone. It seems impossible. I don't know how this will turn out, but I've gotta try. Even though this takes the best of me, I will try my best.

I really hope that I will not be forced.
Because I know I wont.
Never say come what may. Because what comes, will be a result of your actions.

'The people who survive the sword, will find favor in the desert.'